We are looking for a student assistant with a can-do attitude who will assist the marketing team at RelyOn Nutec HQ.
Student Assistant Marketing
Full time Copenhagen, Denmark
Deadline: 31. July 2021
Do you have strong written communication skills, and are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual who would like to gain valuable, professional experience? Would you like to work with the field of marketing? We are looking for a student assistant with a can-do attitude who will assist the marketing team at RelyOn Nutec HQ.
RelyOn Nutec supports customers in critical industries to save lives and protect the environment. Offering a growing range of solutions, the company develops the skills and competence of customers and their employees across industries where focus on operating safely and protecting the environment is paramount. With headquarters in Copenhagen and a substantial presence across the world, we serve +10.000 companies every year.
At RelyOn Nutec A/S only the best is good enough in our work with safety. It requires a strong team, the right employees and not least the right mindset.
Valuable, professional experience
As our Marketing Student Assistant, you will assist the marketing team with ongoing campaigns, management of the website and day to day tasks.
More precisely you will,
- Managing the website
- Aligning social media profiles
- Creating articles-based interviews with SMEs
- Managing translations
- Assist in marketing campaign development, and potentially run smaller campaigns
- Prepare presentations in PowerPoint
- Support and help marketing team when needed
Curious and proactive profile with strong written communications skills
To succeed in the position, you are eager to learn and detailed-oriented. You can work independently, like to take initiatives, and have a natural sense of responsibility.
In general, we expect you to thrive in a fast-moving and changing environment where having a can-do attitude is a highly valued asset.
Following qualifications are required:
- Strong written communications skills
- Experience with project management
- Fluent in English – oral and written
Furthermore, we assume that you:
- Are a 2nd or 3rd year master student, ideally within business, economics, marketing or similar.
- Dare to take ownership, not be afraid of taking responsibility and be curious.
- Are a driven, result oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills
A position in a global organization and the opportunity to join our transformation journey. Further we offer a visionary and ambitious international team of inspiring colleagues with a steep learning curve and guaranteed personal development.
The position is based in Copenhagen with reference to our Director Global Marketing, Jakob Boman.
- We offer a part-time position and an individually negotiated salary that corresponds to your qualifications. The position is approximately 15-20 hours per week, of course with respect for exam periods.
If you can see yourself in the above mentioned and you want to be a part of our journey in transforming and growing RelyOn Nutec, please let us have your professional CV and motivational letter.
Do not hesitate to send your application as we will review applications continuously. For any questions, please contact Jakob Boman on +45 26 27 37 94 or email@example.com.