Full time Copenhagen, Denmark
Deadline: 31. October 2023
Part time/Full time, Copenhagen, Denmark
Would you like to support the transition to a safer and greener energy sector in an international, commercially driven B2B organization? Do you thrive in a fast-paced team environment that fosters diversity and ambition? And would you like to assume an integral role in supporting the management team as an integral part of an agile and growing business?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join as Personal Assistant to the CEO at RelyOn Nutec, the world's leading provider of safety-related services, located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
In your role as Personal Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the CEO and Group management, including scheduling travel, arranging meetings and agendas, office management, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with company stakeholders.
Based at our Copenhagen headquarters, you will collaborate with colleagues across the organization and be responsible for a broad variety of activities and reporting towards the stakeholders.
To excel in this role, it is essential that you combine strong people skills with a genuine enthusiasm for understanding the business. Collaboration with colleagues from various parts of the world will be a regular occurrence, requiring you to proactively engage, possess an open mindset, service-orientation, and exhibit strong communication abilities.
Primary duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Administrative support
- Daily office management and various ad-hoc tasks
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners supporting Group Management
- Coordinate and prepare various presentations, eg. for board meetings
- Scheduling travel, managing calendars and arranging meetings
- HR coordination, such as onboarding/offboarding assistance and support
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Relevant degree or similar education.
- A high level of English proficiency is necessary, both in written and verbal communication.
- Admin support experience from international environments.
- Seasoned user of Microsoft Office programs.
- Structured and proactive approach with focus on the detail.
- High level of integrity and independence.
- Accountable, organized, and a determined team-player, with a keen attention to quality and detail.
- Excellent communication competences and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to navigate cultural differences when interacting with colleagues at all levels across borders.
- Exhibits determination and a sense of responsibility in fulfilling job duties.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
As a Personal Assistant at RelyOn Nutec, you will embark on a multifaceted role that offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of an international company undergoing an exciting phase of development.
RelyOn Nutec operates as an agile and flexible organization, benefitting from the strength of diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We believe in the value of diversity and foster an empowering work environment that blends professional ambition with a flexible and informal atmosphere. Our commitment to inclusivity extends to all individuals, irrespective of sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, religious orientation, or any similar factors.
Aside from our engaging work environment, RelyOn Nutec offers;
- Competitive, experience-based compensation package, including company-paid pension
- Paid mobile cellphone and internet connection at your home address
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a diverse, collaborative, and high-performing team
RelyOn Nutec is a company dedicated to supporting customers in critical industries, helping to save lives and protect the environment. Through a comprehensive range of solutions, we focus on developing the skills and competence of our customers and their employees. Our expertise spans various industries where safety and environmental protection is paramount. With our headquarters located in Copenhagen and a significant global presence, we annually serve over 10,000 companies. Read more about our company here: www.relyonnutec.com.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact General Counsel Birgitte Poulsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Executive Assistant/Analyst Antonina Krawzcyk (email@example.com).
We are actively seeking to fill the position as soon as possible. Applications and CVs will, therefore, be accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis, and interviews will be planned as soon as suitable candidates are identified. We reserve the right to stop accepting applications should the right candidate be found.