Do you want to support the transition to a safer and greener energy sector? Do you want to become part of an international, commercially driven B2B organization? Exciting opportunity to join the RelyOn Nutec finance team developing your expertise and career as an integral part of an agile and growing business.
Financial Business Partner – a trusted advisor to the CFO
Full time Copenhagen, Denmark
Deadline: 31. May 2022
As a Financial Business Partner, you will take the role of finance partner both towards the Group, parent company and our digital business. You will collaborate with colleagues across the organisation and drive various activities related to financial planning and management reporting to the stakeholders.
You will play a vital role in transforming our digital business area and in defining and enforcing the global performance and cost control, including budgeting, forecasting and defining KPIs to the CEO and CFO.
In addition, you will create business insight through data analysis and communicate findings and solutions to support decision-making. You will contribute to the business development, including M&A activities, as well as being involved in various projects and ad-hoc analysis.
To succeed, you must be able to combine strong analytical competencies with enthusiasm to understand the business. You will collaborate with many different colleagues worldwide, and you need to be proactive, open and service-minded and possess good communication skills.
You will report to the CFO.
Your responsibilities will include, among others:
- Financial management and controlling, including the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting with a strong focus on data quality and data analysis, including holding and digital companies
- Reviewing the financial performances, cost control and KPIs of subsidiaries in the Group
- Utilising our BI platform to perform analysis and communicate key findings
- Preparing presentations to Board of Directors and Group Management
- Supporting the CFO and VP of Digital with ad hoc tasks and analyses
- Development of digital business reports, KPIs and related processes
- Optimisation of finance processes
- Scenario and business case modelling
- Other responsibilities include certain treasury tasks and projects assigned by the CFO
- Maximum 3 years experience from a similar position
- MSc in Business Economics and Finance or similar
- Accountable, organised and determined team player with an eye for quality and details
- Strong IT skills, including refined financial toolbox. Also, you should be a seasoned user of Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills and sensitivity to cultural differences due to cross-border interaction with colleagues at all levels.
- Determined and responsible
- Very good knowledge of English – both in writing and orally
To us, gender, ethnicity and religious orientation are insignificant to getting a job with us. We believe that our employees wish to be part of the collective and that gender, ethnicity, and religious orientation of colleagues likewise do not prevent contributing to the team.
About RelyOn Nutec
RelyOn Nutec delivers safety, compliance and competence services and solutions across the world. Through 32 facilities, RelyOn Nutec helps clients protect their people, assets and the environment. RelyOn Nutec has a deep history going back over 50 years and leads, through the intelligent application of the latest technology, the energy sector as well as other safety-critical industries.
RelyOn Nutec is leading the safety and technical training field and has a broad range of innovative digital services, including digital learning, simulation technology and a market-leading suite of SaaS applications. RelyOn Nutec is the preferred end-to-end partner to develop and maintain a safe workplace. The market-leading digital services offer clients a modular approach to managing safety across their business processes while minimising risk and revolutionising how they track workforce safety, compliance and competence. To learn more, visit: www.relyonnutec.com
If you want to know more about the position, don't hesitate to contact CFO Anders Boelskift at + 45 23 22 19 40. We will invite candidates on a running basis. Deadline: 31st May 2022