We are looking for a new Business Development Manager based in Stavanger, Norway.
Business Development Manager
Full time Stavanger, Norway
Deadline: 5. October 2023
The role of Business Development Manager is a consultative sales role, central to the continued success of RelyOn Nutec Simulation. The role is focused on building and managing strong commercial relationships with our global customer base; promoting our simulation products and software solutions to them; and developing new training products and consultation opportunities in collaboration with them.
- Develop and implement a strategy for increasing sales of simulator products globally, focusing on major clients within the oil & gas drilling, port and cargo terminals, and onshore & offshore lifting industries
- Develop, maintain and manage strong commercial relationships with key clients globally to support their training needs through simulation
- Research potential new clients to identify new leads and new markets for simulation technology
- Lead RelyOn Nutec Simulation’s response to all tendering and RFP exercises
- Manage all commercial proposals on behalf of RelyOn Nutec Simulation
- Regularly contact potential new clients to establish a relationship, setting up introductory meetings and formalising a corporate training relationship
- Working with the Marketing and Communications colleagues to plan and deliver new marketing initiatives
- Attend industry conferences, meetings, and events to meet potential clients and promote products and services
- Provide customer-centric guidance to the Technical Director in relation to new product development
- Manage your own travel to ensure you undertake an ongoing schedule of account meetings with key clients on a regular and frequent basis
- Maintain accurate meeting notes and client records through CRM systems, including Salesforce
The duties outlined in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to add to or amend the responsibilities of this role as required with appropriate consultation.
- The ability to sell ideas, products and services
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- A strategic and creative mind
- Commercial awareness and strong understanding of business and marketing principles
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technical understanding in order to propose products or solutions by focusing on the client’s requirements
- Solid IT skills and knowledge of necessary software applications including Microsoft Office package and other statistical analysis software.
- Individual KPIs set
RelyOn Nutec is a company dedicated to supporting customers in critical industries, helping to save lives and protect the environment. Through a comprehensive range of solutions, we focus on developing the skills and competence of our customers and their employees. Our expertise spans various industries where safety and environmental protection is paramount. With our headquarters located in Copenhagen and a significant global presence, we annually serve over 10,000 companies. Read more about our company here: www.relyonnutec.com.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Eivind Sele at RelyOn Nutec Simulation at email@example.com.
We are actively seeking to fill the position as soon as possible. Applications and CVs will, therefore, be accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis, and interviews will be planned as soon as suitable candidates are identified.